Monday, September 26, 2011

Week 10 Marathon Training

Last week was decent week of training.  I missed Thursday's workout due my inability to get motivated, but I recovered nicely with a good weekend.  That's not going to happen this coming weekend, since we are planning on going to Oktoberfest with some friends.  Should be a good time.  On the plus side this weekend's workout is only a 10k at race pace and a light 6-8 mile run.  Depending on what time we leave Saturday I may get the 10k in.  Sunday's run depends on how many Masskrugs I have while we are in Munich.  We are taking the boys so I have to remain somewhat civilized or I'll have Shantel yelling at me.

Here is the workout plan:

Week
M
T
W
T
F
S
S
Total
10
Rest
1-hour run,
including
2x1,200 C
2x400 SI
4 miles
4x800 S
6x100 S
Rest
10-K race
6-8 miles
32–34 miles

0 comments:

Post a Comment