Sunday, February 21, 2010

Week 7 Workouts

I'm going to keep posting the workouts, but let's be honest; I'm not swimming and if I have to drop a workout I drop the bike/spin sessions. So in truth I'm really only doing the run workouts. Finally I'm going to take a 3 week break this week as I head out for a 21 day field training exercise. I talked about this earlier in the year but we'll see how it affects my workout, since I will have a Half -Marathon 2 weeks after I get back. I'm going to try and get a couple of runs a week in while gone but the battle rhythm is pretty full so I doubt I'll get any runs of significance in. I definitely won't get any beer drinking done, that's not allowed. I do have a couple of beer reviews that I'm going to try and schedule to post while I'm gone. We'll see if that works. If not I'll get caught up when I get back.


0 comments:

Post a Comment